Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Ultimate Gaming Survey

I just took it. Here´s my game profile (can I spread that? if not, just let me know)

The Way You Play:
Your preferred pattern of play is Playful Vertigo (Paidic Ilinx).
Some of the ways you enjoy games include:

Hard Fun: 50%
Easy Fun: 50%
Serious Fun: 87.5%
People Fun: 50%
Happy Fun: 50 %
Achievement Fun: 37.5%
Scary Fun: 50%
Mischievous Fun: 50%

Gaming Skills:
You are an Expert Player

Your strongest Skill Set is Diplomatic


I was too undecided about my Myers-Briggs Typem, so I left that out.

You can take the survey here.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks Chico! And yes, promote your own results how you like. ;)

Paidic Ilinx, eh? Well I could have guessed the former for you, but I wouldn't have guessed the latter! I would have expected Paidic Mimicry. Ah well, it's a course filter, as it just shows your the strongest result.

Best wishes!

Chico Queiroz said...

I was quite happy with the results, actually - I do enjoy Vertigo play. I´ve spent some time riding my creations on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, skateboarding on Tony Hawk, and playing that rope mini-game on Worms Armaggedon.

Even Elite works on that level for me, some times.

Thanks for passing by!

Copyright, Chico Queiroz