Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mafalda on evidence?

I´ve noticed that many visitors are reaching this website when looking for Mafalda comic strips (your might remember I have posted, so far, four notes about game design based on Quino´s creation).

First, I would like to apologize for the broken images - I´ll try to fix that as soon as possible. Also, I´m getting a sense that, suddenly, there´s a lot of people looking for Mafalda material. Even some stores around here started to sell merchandise based on that character. Does anybody know why this could be happening? Is that just a coincidence?


  • Mafalda on Game Design and Theory I
  • Mafalda on Game Design and Theory II
  • Mafalda on Game Design and Theory III
  • Mafalda on Game Design and Theory IV
  • No comments:

    Copyright, Chico Queiroz